- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cree Digital collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company details (Company name)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cree Digital with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request a call back
- Submit a contact form
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Cree Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We will not use your data, collected via the website, for marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Cree Digital would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cree Digital for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cree Digital correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cree Digital to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cree Digital erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cree Digital processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cree Digital transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 0113 8715 715
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cree Digital uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cree Digital has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk/